Why Do I Need Roof Moss Removal?
Moss is simply a plant, and while it commonly grows along trees, sidewalks, the ground, and even your roof– in pictures and films it looks charming! However, by spreading tiny airborne spores in the wind, it reproduces quickly and isn’t something you want around your home.
When you find that moss is quickly growing on your roof or around your home, it is crucial that you take care of this potentially damaging problem as soon as possible.
Why does moss grow on our roofs?
In Seattle, it is common for the moisture in the air to cause significant moss grown on the roofs of homes and business in the area.
- Grows well in cooler months due to moisture
- Particularly dangerous to shingle and masonry roofing
- Collects between shingles and tiles quickly
- Spreads quickly
How can moss growth damage your roof?
While moss seems charming at first, it can be damaging to your home and the health of your family.
Because moss grow quickly in the colder months, it is important to understand the negative effects of moss growth on the roof.
- Difficulty breathing
- Irritation of allergies and asthma
- Damaging the structural integrity of your roof
- Can cause an eventual collapse
Why choose roof moss removal from Clean425?
When moss growth on your roof can cause such damage to your home, Clean425 offers an incredible roof moss removal service that can help resotre your roof and your home.
There are several great benefits to our moss removal service.
- Works quickly
- Powerful and effective zinc-sulfate powder or SH (Bleach) spray
- Removes Moss, Algae and Lichen
- Keeps moss away for up to 2 years
Learn more about Roof Moss Removal here!